We offer a range of courses, tailored to the needs of individual clients. Our emphasis is on practical teaching, using a mix of theory and hands-on exercises to develop participants’ skills.
Areas in which we offer training include:
- How science hits the headlines: what journalists want and why
- Science and society: the role and responsibilities of scientists in public dialogue
- Outreach to schools (primary and secondary levels)
- Principles of popular science writing
- Presenting compelling public lectures
- Engaging audiences through new media: webpages, blogging and podcasting